FANDOM


Established: 2335
Leader:
Structure: Democracy
Controlled HIRs: 707
Est. Population: 80 billion


HistoryEdit

United Federation of Systems. Spanning 96% (707 out of 735 human-inhabited realms, or HIRs) of human space it is the primary form of government and control in human space. The remaining 4% of human space is left to be governed on it's own as independent states or whatever they so choose. They're a diplomatic government who's primary chambers reside in a massive spaceship, UFS Eagle36. There are 2 senators per HIR in the UFS making their senate seat 1,414 members. About half reside on their home HIRs while others reside on the Eagle36.

RanksEdit

Listed from lowest to highest ranking.

EnlistedEdit

ShipcraftmanEdit

TechnicianEdit

CorporalEdit

SergeantEdit

Ship SergeantEdit

Master ShipcrewmanEdit

OfficersEdit

Pilot OfficerEdit

Ship LieutenantEdit

Wing CommanderEdit

Air CommodoreEdit

Fleet MarshalEdit

Space MarshalEdit

Subcategories

This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.

C

S

U

Pages in category "UFS"

The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.